Saturday 9 April 2011

Covers continued... Vaja and Hermes

Want your mind blown away?  How about a cover that costs more then your iPad 2?  (http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20045915-1.html)

     I was fortunate enough to get my hands on the Hermes case for the iPad 1 and the Vaja iPad 1 case as well! As you can imagine, they feel and look amazing! The good news for Vaja owners is that minus a camera hole at the back; your Vaja will fit your iPad 2.  Unfortunately, your Hermes case will not.  I’ve tried a few different angles and even tried to stuff something in the gap.  It just won’t happen.  I guess its time for an upgrade!  I'll have the Hermes iPad 2 case pics up as soon as I get my hands on one, but if you can't wait and buy one yourself, let me know how it is.  Or you could always save that money and get something just as good to protect your iPad 2 for less than a mortgage payment!








No comments:

Post a Comment