Friday 8 April 2011

Invisible Shield for iPad 2 by Zagg, 25% off Coupon!

I haven't done a review yet for the Invisible Shield by Zagg for the iPad 2.  But I have heard enough to know its the one everyone is talking about and wants!  I'm still waiting for mine to come in, and I didn't catch the 20% discount code that 'iPad in Canada' has up. ( ‘iphoneinca’ to save 20% off!)  but because I ordered their product they gave me two single use coupons for most any product on their website.  (good for up to 3 products in one order) 


I'm going to save one for a friend but the first person who wants to use it, can get 25% off! Like I said its for most anything on their site, but here's a direct link to the Screen protector!  


http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-ipad-2-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

And here's the code.  If you could please post in the comments if you have used it, that would be great.  And if you miss out on the 25% coupon, the 20% is available for everyone still!

yjwdfnj9


Good luck!  


P.S If they happen to give you two codes as well after your order, if you like you can post them here or Email me and I will add them to the list, kind of a pay it forward.  I'm not sure if they give coupon users more coupons, but that would be awesome if they did!

No comments:

Post a Comment