Friday 21 October 2011

Apple T.V 2 Upgraded to version 4.4


I know everyone who runs the Jail Break on Apple T.V 2 is wondering how to get the wonderful features that are included in version 4.4 and have it Jail broken.  Right now, as of this writing,you can't have your cake and eat it too!  So if you want to use 4.4 you will lose all the current goodies that you have installed.   Never fear, the team that works on Jail breaking the Apple T.V 2 are hard at work and it will be out sooner then later I am sure!
So the question is, what is more important?  A Jail broken ATV2 or the new features in the firmware update?  I know I won't ever update until the new Jail break is out!
Here's a great place to keep up to date on what's going on!  I'll have a guide up once everything is up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment