Friday 21 October 2011

TouchPad Knowledge!


PreCentral is a great place to get some knowledge on your TouchPad, however, for the non super technically savvy, it can be a bit of a challenge to understand what's what.  (So that's why I have this blog, Yes I know, shameless plug)  I was searching for a great resource in order to assist people with HP Touchpad's on what is out there, but also, just because it is out there, doesn't mean go out and get it as there are implications that you must be aware of.  (Losing kernals, disabling of certain features, not being able to overclock)  So, without creating a new blog for every minor thing that comes out, but being able to link to a resource that gives full disclosure is an important thing to have and I can't believe while searching for this I kept missing a place I was visiting on a regular basis.  Reddit!

Now for those of you who don't know Reddit, I warn you, this place can be very addicting, so I take no responsibility if you become addicted to other things while learning about your Touchpad.  So without further delay, I give you the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment